Welcome to OCTeeVee:

Obsessive Compulsive Television Viewer

This is a blog about TV by someone who loves TV. Occasionally it will be about me, but it will relate to television.

There will frequently be spoilers, so beware.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blast from the Past: FYI with Hal Linden

I was sick a lot as a kid (thankfully I'm a very healthy adult), so I sat home and watched TV. Mostly I remember game shows and soap operas. I have a memory of watching the Challenger take off because I was home sick (I'm not positive that really happened).

But I definitely remember these little "FYI" spots that Hal Linden did during ABC Soap Operas commercial breaks or maybe it was between the different soaps. Apparently he won some Emmys for these things.

Um...enjoy?


No comments:

Post a Comment